Pistolcraft: Active Shooter
YOU MUST HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED Pistolcraft I prior to taking this class. NO EXCEPTIONS!This course will prepare the concealed carrier, law enforcement professional, and military member for active shooter situations.
Material during the course will cover:
--Treatment of gunshot wounds
--Room and hallway-clearing techniques
--Force-on-force scenarios with role players
Equipment required for this class:
- Pistol (Bring a spare pistol if you have one.)
- Magazines to hold 50 rounds per drill. (Double stack mags=4-5. Single-stack mags=7-8)
- Quality kydex or leather holster that stays open while reholstering.
- Ballistic eye protection. Lowe's or Walmart has these. You will also need a paintball/airsoft mask for the force on force portion of this class.
- Electronic ear protection
- 300 rounds of factory ammunition
- Sunscreen/Bug spray
- Gun cleaning gear
- Pen and paper
There is no minimum age to take this class. However, students under 18 years of age are required to attend the class together with a participating adult.
Training is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Booking a class at Valor Ridge is a commitment to train on your given course dates. Tuition sale is final. We do not offer refunds or transfers to students who cancel or fail to show up for class. We do offer refund or credit in the highly unlikely event Valor Ridge finds it necessary to cancel a course. This policy is firm and there will be no exceptions.
As the result of numerous issues that have arisen over the years, we will no longer allow internally-modified firearms once they leave the factory in our classes, unless the work was performed by a certified, qualified gunsmith.
Examples of modifications not requiring a gunsmith are:
- Aftermarket sights
- Aftermarket rails
- Original Equipment Manufacturer replacement parts including springs, connectors, firing pins, etc…
- Mil-spec bolts and bolt carriers (Colt, BCM, Daniel Defense, CMMG, LMT, etc...)
- Retaining plates for AK trigger pins (Krebs Custom retainer plates)
- Stipling on pistols or pistol grips
- Firearms converted or rebuilt by manufacturers such as Rifle Dynamics, Krebs Custom, ETC…
- Complete factory lower receivers
- Complete factory upper receivers